Naira Under Eye Cream
£30.00 / 20ml
Free UK Delivery
- Formulated by pharmacists for all skin types
- 97.62% natural or naturally derived – contains 13 herbal extracts and natural oils
- Rare ayurvedic ingredients such as antioxidant and Vitamin C rich Amla extract is used for its ability to help soften, smooth and visibly tighten and brighten the under-eye area
- Vitamins A, B and E rich Quinoa extract is used for its ability to stimulate collagen synthesis and protect the skin against environmental stress and pollution
- Almond oil is also used to help combat puffiness, dark circles and under-eye bags
- Long-lasting 20ml jar – kinder on the environment & better value for you
This silky, fast-absorbing morning and night cream instantly hydrates and nourishes the sensitive under-eye area to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, leaving your skin looking refreshed and radiant.
As featured in
- Natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
The skin around our eyes is extremely delicate and tends to be the first to show visible signs of ageing, tiredness and stress. Our Naira under eye cream has been created to help combat this whilst remaining gentle on this sensitive area. Due to the delicate nature of the skin around the eyes, we have kept this cream fragrance free and have used herbal extracts and natural oils; resulting in a beautifully smooth, creamy and easily absorbable cream. Using our Naira under eye cream as part of your skincare regime will not only deliver instant results but will also work in the background to provide longer-term results. It will help reduce dark circles, puffiness and bags under your eyes, resulting in a brighter, more youthful appearance.
Naira is a word of Indian origin meaning “Beautiful Eyes” and our eye cream does just that! With sustainable ingredients and products that are never tested on animals, our skincare range is great for your skin and the planet!
Our promise to you
We are committed to being as kind to the planet as we are to the skin. The glass jars we use contain larger amounts of cream to reduce manufacturing processes and our outer packaging is 100% recyclable. We also donate 5% of all our profits to the charity Railway Children. We want to be part of the solution.
Made with nourishing and brightening ingredients such as:
- Amla extract for its ability to stimulate collagen synthesis and its skin firming ability
- Almond oil for its effectiveness in combating dark circles and under-eye bags
- Vitamins A, B and E rich Quinoa extract for its ability to stimulate collagen synthesis and protect the skin against environmental stress and pollution
- Licorice extract which is perfect for hydrating sensitive skin areas
For further information about the ingredients we use across our skincare range, head over to our ingredients page where you can learn where exactly the ingredients are sourced from, their key benefits and what creams they are found in!
Once the skin is cleansed, gently dab the cream around your eye area using your ring finger in a circular motion – don’t forget the upper eyelid! Do this morning and night.
For best results, combine with our Aahana light/rich moisturising cream in the morning and Navya anti-ageing cream at night.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Stearic acid, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, C15-19 alkane, Glyceryl stearate, Glycyrrhiza glabra root (Licorice) extract, Ocimum sanctum leaf (Tulsi) extract, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Chenopodium quinoa extract, Emblica officinalis fruit (Amla) extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Nymphaea alba (White Water Lily) flower extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, , Argania spinosa kernel (Argan) oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene glycol, Dipropylene glycol, C12-20 Alkyl glucoside, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium palmitoyl proline, Sodium benzoate, BHT, Sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl, Polysorbate 80, Glucose, Sorbitan oleate.