Aahana Rich Moisturising Cream
£28.00 / 60ml
Free UK Delivery
- Formulated by pharmacists for normal to dry skin types
- 97.59% natural or naturally derived – contains 11 herbal extracts and natural oils
- Ayurvedic ingredients such as Vitamin B & E rich Jojoba oil and C & E rich Aloe extract are used for their long-lasting moisturisation & skin firming abilities
- Contains Lavender essential oil for its ability to help promote calmness and wellness
- Long-lasting 60ml jar – kinder on the environment & better value for you
This luxuriously rich cream absorbs quickly, moisturises deep into the layers of the skin and protects against environmental stressors to help keep your complexion looking youthful, vibrant and silky smooth to touch.
As featured in
- Natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
As you may already know, our skin is the body’s largest organ and requires regular attention to stay healthy. The skin on our face tends to be more exposed to environmental stressors such as UV damage and pollution than anywhere else on our body. As a result, our face tends to be one of the first areas to show visible signs of ageing and therefore needs extra layers of protection in the form of UV protection, anti-oxidants and hydrating ingredients. In short, regardless of your skin type, if you want to protect the health and long-term future of your facial skin, a good daily moisturiser is an absolute must.
Aahana is a word of Indian origin meaning “First Rays Of The Sun”, the beauty of the morning. This luxuriously rich moisturising cream absorbs quickly, moisturises deep into the layers of the skin, and helps keep complexion looking youthful and vibrant. The uniquely designed formula includes 11 different natural actives, sourced from various locations across India, and has been perfectly blended together to produce a cream which helps breathe life back into your skin.
As with all the creams in our range, essential oils have been used as a natural alternative to synthetic fragrances. With sustainable ingredients and products that are never tested on animals, our skincare range is great for your skin and the planet!
Our promise to you
We are committed to being as kind to the planet as we are to the skin. The glass jars we use contain larger amounts of cream to reduce manufacturing processes and our outer packaging is 100% recyclable. We also donate 5% of all our profits to the charity Railway Children. We want to be part of the solution.
Made with moisturising ingredients such as:
- White Water Lily extract for its ability to help soothe the skin after exposure to UV heat and environmental stress
- Shea Butter which is considered to be one of the best anti-ageing agents for the skin
- Vitamins B & E rich Jojoba oil and C & E rich Aloe extract which are used for their long-lasting moisturisation and skin firming abilities
- Skin-friendly Coconut oil and Argan oil which all blend together to help keep the skin healthy and hydrated
- Lavender essential oil to fight dry skin and help promote calmness and wellness, reducing stress and anxiety
For further information about the ingredients we use across our skincare range, head over to our ingredients page where you can learn where exactly the ingredients are sourced from, their key benefits and what creams they are found in!
Once the skin is cleansed, gently massage a small amount into the face and neck morning and night.
For best results, combine with our Naira under eye cream morning and night.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, C14-22 Alcohols, Stearic acid, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, C15-19 alkane, Glyceryl stearate, Crocus sativus (Saffron) flower extract, Nymphaea alba (White Water Lily) flower extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Argania spinosa kernel (Argan) oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Curcuma longa root (Turmeric) extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) leaf extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene glycol, Dipropylene glycol, Polysorbate 80, Glucose, C12-20 Alkyl glucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl, Sodium palmitoyl proline, BHT, Isohexadecane, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalol*. *Naturally occurring in essential oils.